Selling your home
There’s a lot to consider when you’re ready to sell your property. Yes, we know you are looking forward to seeing the word SOLD posted on your real estate sign but before putting your home on the market, get yourself a real estate agent that can answer these questions to your satisfaction:
- How many homes have you sold in my neighborhood?
- How do you determine the right asking price for my home?
- In finding a buyer for my home, what strategies will you use?
- How often should I expect to hear from you when my home is on the market?
The price of your home is the most important conversation you will have with your agent. Your agent should supply you with a comprehensive market analysis that compares similar homes that are on the market in your area, have sold recently and have been taken off the market.
You are paying for your agent’s professionalism, knowledge, and expertise, so listen carefully to the advice you receive.
The American Dream
Part of the American Dream is owning your own home. It lets us customize the place we live in so that it looks and feels just the way we want it to but, most of all it gives us a place to call our own. The number one criterion for defining the good life is home ownership according to 87% of those polled by the National Association of Realtors. The single largest purchase for most people will be there homes, which is why experienced and informed guidance is required in selecting the right house and getting the best affordable financing.
Let our team of real estate professional guide you through all the ins and outs purchasing your new home. Here are a few tips we recommend to get you started:
- Hire a reputable Realtor. A Realtor is a licensed agent trained to find you a home all the while saving you time and money if you were going to find a home on your own. The Realtor will also assist you with the negotiation process with the home seller. They’ll keep you informed about your financial options and the current housing market all the while representing you in all transactions, ensuring that your interests are a priority.
- Your real estate agent needs to be knowledgeable of the area you are interested in. Select an agent that knows the area. A competent agent will provide you the demographics of the community you are interested in, schools, churches, income levels, homeownership percentages, etc.
- Your agent needs to be an expert in all aspects of lending and finance. With all of our years of experience, we’ll help guide you on what financing fits your long term financial and homeownership goals. Whether it’s a conventional or government loan, fixed or adjustable rate mortgage, we’ll discuss pros and cons of each of these and many others loan programs that are affordable and fits your long term goals.
Look for homes for sale by clicking on this link http://www.mls.com
Royal Homes and Loans
658 Shoppers Lane
Covina, CA 91723
Monday 10am to 6pm
Tuesday 10am to 6pm
Wednesday 10am to 6pm
Thursday 10am to 6pm
Friday 10am to 6pm